Pentana Solutions’ Top Gear Live is an interactive virtual event featuring presentations and an in-depth look into industry trends, emerging new technology and omni-channel strategies.
With over 1500 registrations currently, the event is suitable for retail franchise dealerships, OEMs, and Distributors. The three day event will run from 11 to 13 May and features an array of sponsors including Op2ma, Openpay, Till, Cox Automotive, EvalExpert, Vital Software and Dealer Drive.
Registrations and the full event agenda can be found at topgearlive2021.com.
Day 1 – Tuesday, 11 May – Power Family of Products, Fixed Operations, and Distribution
Day one of Top Gear Live begins with a focus on Pentana Solutions Power family, fixed operation (service and parts), and distribution products. Product roadmaps on Pentana Solutions core Dealer Management Systems including eraPower, DealerPRO and DistributorPower will form a major focus for the day. This includes opportunity to engage Subject Matter Experts through Deep Dive and User Forum sessions. OEMs and Distributors who are looking to grow their part and accessory sales can also attend a variety of tailored sessions throughout the day.
- eraPower – A Look Around the Corner and a Glimpse of What is Coming | Presented by Raoul Kirsten | 10.00 am AEST
- DistributorPower Roadmap | Presented by Luis Espinoza | 10.45 am AEST
- DealerPRO Roadmap | Presented by Pete Goodman | 1.00 pm AEST
- Grow your Parts Department | Presented by Kevin Hoare | 1.45 pm AEST
- Stop Losing Money on Warranty Claims | Presented by Antony Cathles | 3.30 pm AEST
Day 2 – Wednesday, 12 May – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Data Intelligence
Featuring Pentana Solutions major Fintech partners and a host of industry leading presenters, customer relationship management and data intelligence are the highlight of Top Gear Live day two. With a variety of engaging sessions on prioritising customer engagement, customer experience, and maximising data potential, attendees are sure to gain new insights that will amplify their Dealership operations.
- Data is the New Oil | Presented by Megan Taylor | 11.45 am AEST
- Unlock the Value of your Data | Presented by Jarrod Holness | 11.00 am AEST
- Engaging Customers in a Digital World | Presented by Melissa Markus, VP Sales, National Accounts, DealerSocket US | 1.00 pm AEST
Day 3 – Thursday, 13 May – Mobility, Cyber and Security
We live in a world of digital, agnostic applications and omni-channel operations. Creating a seamless, multi-channel customer experience should now be at the forefront of your dealership operations. With this, comes the added vulnerability of cyber-attacks and malicious online activity. Join day three of Top Gear Live to learn more about Pentana Solutions mobile applications, the changing digital landscape and cyber security for 2021.
- 2021 Cyber Security Outlook | Presented by Paul Stanbury | 11.00 am AEST
- Outsourcing vs Insourcing your Infrastructure | Presented by Damian Lupton | 12.30 pm AEST
- Driving Consumer Experience | Presented by Evan Turner | 1.45 pm AEST
- Protecting Data | Presented by Paul Starkey | 3.00 pm AEST
Visit topgearlive2021.com for the full agenda and to view topics in your local time.