eraPower Training Roadshow – Important Information
As the eraPower Training Roadshows are fast approaching, we have some information you will need to know prior to your day of training.
For those of you who have registered, we have sent you an email with your specific event details and we look forward to showing you all of eraPower! For those of you who are yet to register, speak to your business relationship manager to learn about other training options that are available.
As you may already know, eraPower is intuitive, device agnostic and has reimagined functionality. This is what you will experience on the day of training. We’ve broken the training up into two main sessions, Showroom and Service. The day breakdown is as follows:
|7:30 am - 8:30 am||Registration Open|
|8:30 am - 12:00 pm||Showroom Training|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|12:30 pm - 1:00 pm||Service Registration Open|
|1:00 pm - 4:45 pm||Service Presentation|
|4:45 pm||Presentation Conclusion|
We encourage you to arrive on time and make yourself known to the registration table or a staff member. The presentations will commence promptly at 8:30 am to ensure the day runs according to schedule.
The address of the roadshows are:
- Melbourne – 22nd February Rydges Melbourne - 186 Exhibition Street.
- Sydney – 23rd February Rydges World Square - 389 Pitt Street.
- Adelaide – 24th February Rydges South Park - 1 South Terrace.
- Brisbane – 25th February Pullman Brisbane King George Square - Corner Ann and Roma Street.
- Perth – 25th February Novotel Perth Langley - 221 Adelaide Terrace.
- Townsville - 8th March Rydges Southbank Townsville - 23 Palmer Street.
Only guests who have registered their attendance will be able to enter the function room due to O H & S regulations.
If you require any further information or need to change your RSVP please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on the day and hope you enjoy the eraPower experience.