How to Prepare for a Successful Stocktake
Presenter: Andrew Oakley
Thursday, 15 April, 2.00pm AEST
The annual stocktake consumes time and resources; but it’s a necessary evil and can’t be ignored. We’ve identified the familiar, painful aspects of the end of financial year rush and developed key tools to revolutionise your parts department during stocktake time and beyond.
Join Andrew as he discusses some ways you can streamline your stocktake process. He will be covering:
- A “Suspended Trading” style stocktake with no RF barcode scanners from an operational perspective
- Stocktake preparation reports (part/source code integrity and bin locations)
- Prepaid parts - How to identify and manage post stocktake
- Parts on open documents - Invoices, Repair Orders (RO’s) & Repair Order Back Order (ROBO) allocations
- Non-stock/Buy-in/Special order locations, how to count and best practices
- How to include any “found” parts during stocktake
Register using the form below.
eraPower + Openpay Integration
Presenters: Raoul Kirsten & Eric Weitzman
Wednesday, 7 April, 2.00pm AEST
Openpay integration within eraPower Dealer Management System (DMS) allows your customers to spread the cost of their servicing and repairs over 2-12 months with no interest.
Please join Raoul and Eric as they discuss some of the challenges with service retention and ways you can increase reliance within your Service department using this latest Openpay integration solution. They’ll be covering:
- Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) industry overview
- eraPower + Openpay integration demonstration
- Workflow for Service Advisors / Customers
This session has ended now. To view the recording, log in to ServiceNow here.